CaviWipes Disinfecting Wipes
160/ ct, single or case of 12
Our Price : $8.00 - $147.00 $11.00 - $182.00
CaviCide is a convenient, ready-to-use, intermediate-level disinfectant which is effective against TB, HBV, HCV, HIV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE) and fungi. It can be used in all areas of the facility including ICU, operating rooms, isolation rooms, patient care areas and laboratories. When used as directed, it will also effectively clean and decontaminate critical and semi-critical instrumentation. CaviCide does the job of three products, thus saving money by reducing repetitive inventory and time.
CaviCide is for use on hard non-porous surfaces. It is perfect for cleaning and decontamination of environmental and medical device surfaces.
Durable, non-woven towelettes that offer quick, easy-to-use, time-saving convenience killing organisms in only 3 minutes. For use on hard non-porous surfaces and fixtures.
- Proven effective against SARS-CoV-2 on hard non-porous surfaces
- EPA List N Compliant
- Durable, non-woven towels will not bunch up during use
- Kills TB in 3 Minutes Kills MRSA, HIV-1, and HCV in 2 Minutes
- Towelettes impregnanted with CaviCide solution
6" x 6.75" (160 ct canister)
|Item #||Type||Price||Current Inventory||Quantity|
|814-13-1224||Flat Pack (45/ct)||$10.99
Merchandise must be returned in its original, unopened, unmarked packaging and have been purchased within the previous thirty (30) days. Any returns past thirty (30) days are subject to a restocking fee and/or rejection of the return. Customers will be responsible for return shipping costs, unless an item was received in error or damaged.
- Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within 48 hours of receipt
- Bulk items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
The following special, customized, or government-regulated items are not returnable:
- Opened handpieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock) Personalized and imprinted items
- Opened computer hardware and software
- Rx Drugs
- Controlled substances
- Hazardous materials
- Expired or short dated products
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer
- Any items marked “Special Order”
- Local anesthetics (Lidocaine, Septocaine etc.)