Our Price : $12.00 - $749.00 $14.00 - $876.00
BirexSE® is an EPA-approved, one-step cleaner and broad-spectrum, anti-microbial disinfectant. It is effective against TB Mycobacterium, HIV-1, staphylococcus, salmonella, pseudomonas, streptococcus, and drug-resistant organisms such as MRSA, and H1N1 (swine flu). BirexSE® complies with OSHA’s Blood Borne Pathogens Standard and the CDC guidelines for dental disinfection.
BirexSE® has a long-standing history of being the #1 used disinfectant liquid in dental. As a concentrate diluted with tap water, the product is designed to save a significant amount of money and space over standard ready-to-use alternatives.
- Introductory Kit Includes: (24) 1/8 oz. packets, (1) 32 oz. Spray Bottle and (1) Funnel
- Super Pack Introductory Kit Inlcudes: (12) 1/2 oz. packets, 1 Gallon Mixing Container, (4) 16 oz. Spray Bottles, Funnel and Instructions.
|BIO-BC144||Clinic Pack (1/8 oz packets)||144||$875.99
|BIO-BI025||Refill Pack (1/8 oz packets)||24||$178.99
|BIO-BI048||Operatory Pack (1/8 oz packets)||48||$331.99
|BIO-BI012||Super Pack Refill (1/2 oz packets)||12||$287.99
|BIO-SC103||Empty Spray Bottle (32 oz Green)||Each||$18.99
|BIO-SC203||Empty Spray Bottle (16 oz Pink)||Each||$13.50
|BIO-BI013||Super Pack Introductory Kit||Each||$315.99
|457-BI004||4 Pack (1/8 oz packets)||4||$34.99
- Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within 48 hours of receipt
- Bulk items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Opened handpieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock) Personalized and imprinted items
- Opened computer hardware and software
- Rx Drugs
- Controlled substances
- Hazardous materials
- Expired or short dated products
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer
- Any items marked “Special Order”
- Local anesthetics